The Medical Records Department is in charge of all the CSSS des Collines medical records.
Your medical record is an essential tool for all the workers and professionals who provide your care and treatments. The information contained in your record is confidential.
In addition to responding to applications for access to your medical record and for record summaries, the Medical Records Department is also responsible for:
- Management of the information contained in records and access to this information;
- protection of the confidentiality of user-records;
- disclosure of information, for the purposes of ensuring continuity of care;
- analysis and codification of diagnoses and treatments, in accordance with standard nomenclature, to provide continuity of information concerning your care;
- production of medical administrative statistics;
To ensure the availability, preservation and confidentiality of data contained in medical records, in accordance with current practices and applicable laws.